Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Printable iPhoto Book Theme Guides

I’m pleased to announce that I’ve finally made available online my printable iPhoto Book Theme guides, which detail with beautiful color examples all of the possibilities that iPhoto gives in each of its themes. Because layouts often depend on the original orientation of the photos placed, it’s not always obvious what layouts are possible. My iPhoto Book Theme guides show you all of the choices, and how to use them.

Each e-book is priced at $3, and you can buy the entire set of 16 guides, completely updated for iPhoto ‘09, with Asian, Tropical and Old World Travel, for only $20. Satisfaction is completely guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied, email me and I’ll refund your purchase price.

It seems kind of funny to be publishing PDF format guides while I’m immersed in thinking about ePub books for the iPad, but my carefully laid out guides to iPhoto Book Themes are really much better suited to PDF. Indeed, the whole reason it is in PDF format is so that you can print them, in an attractive and economical way, to have by your side while you’re designing an iPhoto Book.



You can download a sample of the Modern Lines layout. My favorite feature is the page with all of the layout menus so that you can see at a glance what sort of theme it is (text-heavy? photo-heavy?), and the basic range of layouts.

Comments more than welcome!







No comments:

Post a Comment

More of my books