Monday, April 2, 2012

Free Foreign Language Versions of my books

Book Translations

My books have been translated into a lot of languages, and often times (though unfortunately not always), they send me copies. I like to keep at least one of each, but I have a few extras around if anyone's interested. All you have to do is send me (via Paypal, for example) the shipping costs. First dibs for subscribers :)

Here's what I have:

Japanese
Perl & CGI for the World Wide Web, 2nd Edition

Italian:
XML for the World Wide Web, 1st edition
Crea una pagina Web con HTML
Pubblica un blog con Blogger, 1st edition

Spanish
HTML, XHTML, y CSS, Fifth edition

French
HTML4 avec XHTML & CSS
Creer un blog avec Blogger

Chinese
HTML, XHTML and CSS, 6th edition

Dutch
HTML XHTML CSS, 6th edition

Swedish
Blogg med Blogger, 1st edition


No comments:

Post a Comment

More of my books